CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Currently

It's time to join Farley's Currently. I love this. It's so nice to stop and think about each of these questions every month. And I love how she keeps us thinking with the random last questions.


My students have been strange this week. Monday was one of the best days ever! I use behavior clip chart and all my kids ended on green and above. Then yesterday just the opposite, I only had 5 out of 19 on green or above:( Today they were more normal. All over the chart and mostly above green. I am hoping that tomorrow goes well. It is a full moon, and we all know how changes in the moon and weather make behavior horrible!

Have a good one!
Heather

2 comments:

Kelly

I found you from Farley's Currently and SO agree about the random week for behavior-my kiddos have been the same way! Fingers crossed for the rest of the week, at least the end is in sight!

Kelly
Kindergarten Kel

BAK Pack Photography

Spring Jitters!!! Mine are the same too!
I have given you an award. Come on over to check it out!
❀Beth Ann❀
Taming My Flock of Firsties
bakteach16@gmail.com

Post a Comment