CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Classroom Finds

Well yesterday was my youngest day to go to daycare, so I took the oldest and we headed to two towns up from where we live! Yes I fell victim to what all teachers fall victim to..... I really want this...have no idea exactly what for....but I am sure I can find something to use it for!

So after a trip to Target, Micheal's, and A to Z the local teacher supply store (for the border that I had ran out of while trying to finish my borders before summer school was out!). Here is my loot!


The green and blue baskets are my I love these, but don't really know what I will be using them for. I got 5 one for each of my tables and I am thinking of putting colored pencils in one set and thin markers in the other set. Not sure though, but figured they went with my blue and green color scheme, so just had to have them. I also scored the black tins (5 of them) at Target as well, clueless as to what I am going to use them for but they were cute! Plus they were $1.00! I mean we love the dollar spot right????? Except those dollars quickly add up! 


Then it was on to Micheal's to see what I could find. I lucked out and found the 3 pack plastic containers for $3.99. So I got all they had 3 packs of them. I am thinking these will be great for the regular markers or for math manipulatives! Wish they had more! I also got blue duct tape. Have a project I am going to attempt for that one, you will have to check out my future Monday Made It's with Tara to see if it worked or didn't!

Then made quick stop in Dollar Tree and got 2 magnetic pockets for my dry erase board to hold my dry erase markers!

I stopped by school to see what condition my room was in and found shiny floors. Well somewhat shiny floors.........the crew that did them rushed and they are not near as shiny as they should be:( But they are done and this allows me to begin working in my room sooner than I have ever been able to. That makes me super excited! So Mondays and Fridays will be school work days cause the youngest goes to daycare and the oldest will either come with or stay with nanny!

So today the hubs and I went to move my furniture back to where I wanted it. I weigh my body temp and can not move much of anything ever, so he is always my muscle to move my things, sadly it was on the verge of raining so I was unable to take my IKEA items to my room.

I am working on a slightly different layout so I got most of the things where I wanted, but have a lot of open space, so I am going to have to play with it again!


I also ran back to the Dollar Tree today to get the ceiling hangings to put over my tables to label them and picked up ink at Sam's while we were there.  Sorry for the poor quality pic took with the phone!

Anyways that was my school spending for the week. How much did you get for school this week?

Don't forget to my giveaway ends Tuesday night! Click here to enter.

And my friend Markeeta at A Teacher and A Blog is also celebrating her 100th followers with a giveaway.  Click here to enter hers!


4 comments:

Kindertrips

I like all your purchases! I need to get shopping!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Carol

I did some shopping this week to. Found some great magnet boards at target and turned them into ten frames with magnets! I made a post with how I spruced up my purchases on my blog. Come visit!Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

Lita Lita

I love those baskets too. I can't have enough plastic baskets in my classroom.

Unknown

I am your newest Follower! Come check out my page and enter my Giveaway!!! :)

-Marie

Post a Comment