CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Calling ALL East TN, Western NC, and Western VA Bloggers!


Calling all East TN, Western NC, Western VA bloggers:

Let's have a meet up before school starts! 

When: Wednesday, August 1st
Where: Jack's City Grill in Johnson City, TN 
Time: 1:00

If you are near I-26 or I-81, it will bring you straight to Johnson City! Jack's City Grill is on the main road off the interstate!  

Please grab the picture above and promote our little meeting together. Hopefully we can make a new blogging friend or two. 

Please contact me Heather Shelton at higgystyx@yahoo.com if you are interested in coming!

Can't wait to see you there!

1 comments:

Unknown

I am very interested in coming! Count me in and I will advertise for our meeting too! Come visit me at 5thgradetomfoolery.blogspot.com! Can't wait to meet you! Teri

Post a Comment