CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Made It


Yay! I made it. I was very upset that I was so busy last week that I missed linking up for Monday Made It! But I am joining Tara today for a real quickie! 

I made the Tracking Progress poster, but haven't decided if I am going to call it that or not. So It is ready and laminated and I am going to use Vis-A-Vis marker to write student names in each square and give it a title once I decide what that will be. It had slid down on the board when I took the picture;)

And lastly those that follow me will love this, but I recreated my failed project of the summer. I know have a working headband holder for my girls. 

So tomorrow is parent meeting and I will get half my class on Wednesday and the other on Thursday, so I am off to bed. 

Please stop by my blog tomorrow or maybe Wednesday as I have taken my classroom pictures and uploaded them into the computer now just have to create my Classroom Tour Post! I am very excited with the way my room turned out.

So I couldn't wait any longer I broke the no more than one post a day rule. You may click HERE IF you want to see pics of my classroom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment