CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Currently ~ A Little Late

So I am just now finding time to link up with Farley for her monthly currently! A the pageant title was very difficult for me, not really sure why, but it was. So here it is......


So just to elaborate on a few of these.

Loving: I just found out I get to teach summer school, which tickles me to death. Last year did not have a good experience due to the fact that a retiring teacher was able to teach at my school and I had to teach at a different school. Was very excited this year, because my oldest will be going to my school next year and since we live in a different county, was wanting to teach at my school, so she could go and meet new friends prior to school starting in August!

Wanting: 2 weeks I have way too many things to do, and just knowing that in 2 weeks this years group is gone on and I can refocus on the things that didn't work this year and begin to prepare for next year. Another biggie with this one is that it will be the last daycare payment that is equivalent to a house payment!!!!! Now I will just have the youngest in daycare and it will be equivalent to a car payment. It's sad how high daycare is:(

Pageant Title: I was wanting something unique that I hadn't seen on the Currently's I have already viewed, but didn't have a clue what it would be. So I am a go with it type personality and I think sometimes it gets too complicated trying to worry over things that you can't do anything about. I sometimes wish I wasn't so carefree, but most of the time I am fine with it!

Well there's my currently a little late, but I won't miss one! At least I intend not to miss it. If you thought this was fun head on over to Farley's page and check out the other 137 who have already joined the May Currently Linky

I have a ton of things I am wanting to post that we have been doing in class, but haven't had time. 
Look for it soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment