CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a Week!

I am so glad to have made it through this past week. We had a field trip to ETSU Planetarium on Tuesday. The kids loved it. It was a very nice conclussion to space week we had studied the week before. I had my unannounced observation on Wed or Thursday, so I made sure I had everything ready to go for it. I was so glad that it was Groundhog's day cause I found so many neat ideas on blogs that I could use. Well, my principal didn't come on Wednesday, so I knew she would be there on Thursday. I was as ready as I could be. Thursday she came in at the conclusion of my 3D shapes introduction, I followed with a super cute Groundhog ebook, and then we went over what we had learned about groundhogs they day before. The students did great! I ended with getting everyone started in small groups! I think it went well, I will find out one day this coming week. So with my observation over my one objective on Friday was to get ALL of my DEA testing finished! We learned about shadows, which easily kept the students attention, and I had free choice stations all morning. I was able to get everyone present finished. For the most part they scored very well. So with that busy week behind me, let's get off here and plan for next week. I hope to do that while attempting to watch the Super Bowl, but more importantly the commercials. Let's go Giants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment