CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A look at what I am buying....

So I don't have a TPT store, and honestly don't intend on it. I dabble making creations for my classroom, but my theory is that I would rather pay for things others have made, than take the time to create myself. I honestly don't see how many of you do it! But I am happy you do!


So I am joining Shuna over at Pocket Full of Kinders for a fun linky just in time for Cyber Monday and Tuesday. My wishlist has 43 items. I would love to get them all, but here are what I am looking at right now.
Chit Chat Morning Messages Set 1 {aligned with Common Core Chit Chat Morning Message Set 1: Aligned to Common Core. By Deanna Jump

Writing Through the Year Unit 1 {Aligned with Common Core} Writing Through the Year Unit 1: Deanna Jump and Deedee Wills

Blasting Off with Readers Workshop Unit 1 by Kim Adsit and Blasting Off with Reader's Workshop: Kim Adsit and Michele Scannell

Powerful Partnerships Reader's Workshop Unit 2 by Kim Adsi Powerful Partnerships Reader's Workshop: Kim Adsit and Michele Scannell

Kindergarten Common Core ELA Pacing Guide Checklist-Editable Kindergarten Common Core ELA Pacing Guide Checklist: Marsha McGuire

Kindergarten Common Core Pacing Guide Checklist-Math (Editable) Kindergarten Common Core Math Pacing Guide Checklist: Marsha McGuire

RTI: 125 CBM's for Progress Monitoring Foundational Litera RTI: 125 CBM's for Progress Monitoring Foundational Literacy Interventins: Jennifer Jones

I am also looking into the Chit Chat Set 2, Writing Unit 2 & 3, and Reader's Workshop 3,4 & 5. I am worried about purchasing all of them at once and them not being what I am looking for. The reviews are amazing as I would except from these amazing teachers!

So if you have any of these, can you please let me know your thoughts on them? 

~Heather~

3 comments:

Kerri Buckner

I have the Kim Adsit reading workshop packs and love them. I also have bought the writing workshop ones and love those too. They've helped in first grade but next ear in k they will be perfect!

Learning with Mrs. Brinn

Looks like you have some great things on your list! I love the Chit Chat morning messages- it saves me prep time in preparing charts! I use it with my interactive whiteboard.

Amanda

I have the Deanna Jump Writing through year unit.....I love it!

I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Come on over and check out my blog post about it.

Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

Post a Comment