I have been tagged by Ms. McBee's Kinderbugs.
Here Are The Rules:
Here are my 10 questions from Ms. McBee:
1. What do you like to do when you are not teaching? Spend time with my 5 and 17 month old and hiking or biking.
2. If you didn't teach, what job would you have? Wow... never realized how hard it would be to answer this one. I honestly have no clue. I would love to do something with travel, but would hate to be away from my family, but stay at home mommy is not my choice either. So I guess I would .......yeah still drawing a blank:(
3. What is your favorite time of year? Summer
4. Coffee or Tea? Neither I am a Coke girl!
5. Beach or Mountains? Mountains. Love to visit the beach every few years, but LOVE my Mountains.
6. Does your classroom have a theme? Yes What is the theme? Monsters
7. How many hours each day do you spend reading blogs? about an 1 hour weekdays and anytime I get a free chance on the weekend!
8. If you could go any where in the world, where would you go? Australia
9. What is the last book you read? The Hunger Games
10. How long have you been blogging? Since January 2012
Here are my 10 questions:
1. What grade do you teach now?
2. What grade would you teach if you couldn't teach where you are now?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your favorite physical activity to personally do?
6. What is a food you would NEVER eat?
7. What is your favorite drink?
8. Football, Basketball, or Baseball?
9. What is your reason for blogging?
10. If you could change one thing about teaching what would it be?
So the ten I am tagging are:
Fun in First Grade
First Grade Rocks
Mrs. Plant's Press
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten
Busy in K
Keen on Kindergarten
Little Minds at Work
Carried away in .... Kindergarten