CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Amazing

The kindergarten EXPO this weekend was AMAZING!!!!!! I loved all of the presentations and am so happy that I won a ticket from Miss Kindergarten, or I probably would not have purchased a ticket:( I will definately be getting a ticket for Kindergarten EXPO's in the future well worth the money!

I was most looking forward to the Writing one done by Kreative in Kinder, and she did not let me down. I have been focusing on writing this year and it has shown in my students writing. I learned so many new tricks from Crystal that I am blown away by trying to figure out when I can work it all in!

I loved the Literacy Stations one from Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Money Business. I have been looking for a new way to manage my stations, since my old way is not working the way I want it to this year. She was just what I needed! I even went to school today to work on getting it ready to use!

Fran from Kindergarten Crayons gave me a ton of new ideas to do for the 5-10 minutes that you don't really have anything to do in. Super excited about implementing what I learned from her.

Hadar from Miss Kindergarten helped me see that I am on track with my rules and routines in her presentation. I loved all of them! It was such a blessing to be able to learn from teachers who are in the classroom just as I am now. Not a presenter who has previously taught, but now just shows things. These ladies are just like ME! They do these things day in and day out!

Now to prepare for my busy week ahead. Tomorrow DEA math testing in the computer lab, and language testing all week in my classroom during rest. Tuesday field trip to ETSU Planetarium, Wednesday or Thursday my unannounced teacher observation (super excited to be Groundhog's Day and I have a ton of activities to squeeze in those days and Friday), Thursday afterschool meeting with my Team on Vision and Purpose for AdvancedED, Friday...... I just hope to make it there!

Well, guess I am going to go see what I can get done before bed. I hope you all have a Fantastic Week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment